I am writing this post for 2 reasons. One is that I wanted to help others who want to try using MSN Adcenter and the second is that if I’m doing something wrong I would like somebody to point it out. When I first started I did not understand how MSN Adcenter worked and had to make some mistakes, so I thought I would try and show what I do now to help others who might try some of the same stuff I did in MSN Adcenter.
I just logged into MSN adcenter to run a report and it looked very different. Normally you give it what kind of report you want and it sometimes will give you a report after a long while. Most the time it seems to time out. Now it submits the report and you can go on to do other things while the report is put in the queue to be run. The report seems to take the same amount of time but at least it does not time out anymore. I’m sure during busier times it will take longer.
Here are some of the reports that it will run. They may be the same as before I can’t remember.
Ad dynamic text performance
Destination URL activity
Billing & Budget
Age and gender demographics
Metro area demographics
It also said this.
Hourly data is available from 1/31/2006 3:00 AM through 6/9/2006 12:00 PM
Daily data is available from 2/3/2005 through 6/8/2006
Weekly data is available from 1/30/2005 through 6/6/2006
Monthly data is available from 2/1/2005 through 6/6/2006
Yearly data is available from 1/1/2005 through 6/6/2006