I mentioned in an earlier post that my asp.net website was showing up in Google with some very weird URL’s. I could not figure out why this was happening. I was using online spider simulators and could not figure out how Google was getting these weird URL’s. With some help from some people at www.webmasterworld.com I found out it had something to do with cookies. So I went to my site with Firefox and turned off cookies and there was the weird url. I did the same thing in IE and it did not.
Googlebot surfs more like Firefox than IE
Previous post: .NET Framework Flaw allows you to trash a sites Google rank